ILLINOIS CONCEALED CARRY CERTIFICATION COURSE (CCW COURSE)
This course is needed in order to obtain your Illinois Concealed Carry License. You will need a total of 16 hours of instruction to obtain your license. With 14 hours of hands-on classroom and two hours of range time, this course meets all the requirements of Firearms Concealed Carry Act. Point Blank is offering the course in two parts:
Day 1: 8 Hours of hands-on classroom learning, topics covered:
- Safe gun handling
- Pistol parts and operation
- Shooting fundamentals
- Range rules
- Shooting from the two-handed standing position
- Cleaning the pistol
- Continued opportunities for skill development
Day 2: 6 hours of hands-on classroom learning and two hours of range time, topics covered:
- Firearm Concealed Carry Act
- Concealed carry techniques and classroom drills
- 2 hours of instructor led range time
Both days equal 16 hours of instruction. If students have eight credit hours of instruction from the approved list, please visit Day 2 on the website.
Note: Course has an allotted 30 minute lunch period. You may bring a lunch with you or you may go out for lunch; however, the 30 minute time is rigid and cannot be extended.
- Classes are limited to the first 20 students.
- Rent or bring your own firearm
- Course requires 100 rounds of ammunition
Academy course cancellation policies apply.
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE VALID FOID CARD IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO STUDENTS WHO DO NOT HAVE A FOID CARD.
If you are signing up for someone else, or are signing up more than just yourself,please list the name(s) in the checkout notes so we properly schedule you.
***Minimum of 5 students required to run the class***