(430 ILCS 66/70)
Sec. 70. (c) A license is invalid upon expiration of the license, unless the licensee has submitted an application to renew the license, and the applicant is otherwise eligible to possess a license under this Act.
If your Concealed Handgun License has already expired, you are no longer eligible for renewal. Students will need to retake the 16/8 hour Concealed Carry Course. Please make sure the course is taken before expiration date.
The Illinois Renewal course is here! You’ll need to take this course to renewal your current Concealed Carry license. This course is the required 3 hours long and includes range time.
Students will learn:
- Updates to Illinois law
- Review of force and IL criminal statutes
- Refresher and updates of prohibited areas and law enforcement interactions
- Live fire qualification with instructor
This course may be taken before renewal status is reached.
- Classes are limited to the first 20 students.
- Rent or bring your own firearm
- Course requires 100 rounds of ammunition (200 is recommended)
Academy course cancellation policies apply.
ALL STUDENTS MUST HAVE VALID FOID CARD IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN CLASS. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN TO STUDENTS WHO DO NOT HAVE A FOID CARD.
If you are signing up for someone else, or are signing up more than just yourself, please list the name(s) in the checkout notes so we properly schedule you.
***Minimum of 5 students required to run the class***